Thursday, July 29, 2010

Storied Events

Without Carrie from Storied Events, I honestly have no idea what we would've done. In a few words...she.was.amazing.

She saved us in so many aspects. She saved us from pulling out our hair from frustration and stress of dealing with every tiny detail of the planning process. Saved us hours of researching who to use for vendors and avoiding the dreaded mistake of hiring someone that is completely awful. She made the planning process fun. I can honestly say I enjoyed it without any stress!

Always calm and collected, so made sure our rehearsal, welcome dinner, getting ready, ceremony, and reception went off without a hitch. I'm sure things went wrong, but she handled absolutely everything to make sure not a thing tainted Jeff, my family, my guests, and my day.

Thank you so much Carrie for all that you did. Thank you for putting up with my nit-picky questions, my millions of emails, my indecisive moments, etc, etc, etc. It takes a person with real patience to do what you do, and I have the highest respect for you. Thank you for helping put together the most gorgeous wedding I have ever been to (obviously I'm biased!). Every aspect was perfect, and we have you to thank. <3

For all your future VT/NH brides...I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Carrie. It is the best decision you will make in regards to planning your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment