Thursday, July 29, 2010

My PINK Lighting!

Something I realized I forgot to mention in all the planning posts...was my specialty lighting!

One thing I knew that I wanted for my wedding (other then my pretty chairs)was specialty lighting. Obviously from watching multiple wedding shows, wedding movies, and reading millions of wedding magazines, something that really caught my eye was specialty lighting. I feel like it just 'makes' the reception. So I told Carrie and then Carrie took care of it! We booked Port Lighting Systems out of Seabrook, New Hampshire. They were so awesome, and my reception was exactly like I envisioned! Pictures do not do it justice! My favorite part, other then it being pink obviously, was they were able to shine our monogram on the floor. SO AMAZING!

Thank you Port Lighting Systems! And also Carey Bunker from Lasso'd Moons who helped make the monogram on the floor possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment