Thursday, July 22, 2010

Peeing In a Wedding Dress

Yes...you read that correct...'Peeing in a wedding dress"

After spending the last few weeks reliving my wedding (which was so amazing and so much fun to do btw!) I remembered something that definitely deserved its own post....having to use the ladies room after my dress was on...

Most brides don't realize how truly difficult it is to go to the bathroom once your dress is on....or at least I didn't...

I wish I could give some good advice to future brides, but really I have none. All I have to say is I have the BEST bridesmaids in the ENTIRE world....So get yourselves some good bridesmaids!!! :)

Just wanted to give a special shout-out and a HUGE thank you to my amazing bridesmaids and my best friends, Katelyn & Tina. I have no idea what I would do without you girls, you TRULY were there for me through it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment