Friday, July 30, 2010

Big & Little Brides

As many of you know, my sorority big sister, Robyn, and my weddings were a week apart! Her's was Memorial Day weekend and mine was the following weekend. What made it even more special was we were a part of each others weddings as bridesmaids!

Back in November, Katelyn sent both of us a blog post from "Wedding Bee" called Dual Roles . Rereading this post made me think back on the past year and all that we went through. I was so lucky to have her through it all, it was so much fun to talk about each others weddings practically every day! We understood what each other was going through and we could talk to each without judgment or having to explain every single detail.

I couldn't imagine anyone else better to go through the whole wedding planning process with then Robyn. We shared in each other's joy, celebrations, and even frustrations. It was such a special time and I am so glad I was part of hers, and I am so glad she was part of mine.

Love you Robyn! I can not believe we are both wives now! Cheers to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment