Monday, April 5, 2010

Pink Champagne & Cookie Recipe Party!

This past weekend was not only Easter but it was also a Pink Champagne & Cookie Recipe party for me!!

Mary-Jeanne, a.k.a. my other mother, my Mom's best friend, AND reader at my wedding, had the most adorable idea of throwing me a little party in honor of my engagement and my upcoming wedding! She unfortunately is most likely unable to attend my shower, so it was the perfect opportunity!

She sent out cute invites requesting people to come with their favorite cookie recipe and perhaps a sample! And boy did people bring samples! There had to be over 10-15 types of cookies, all delicious! I will admit I indulged :) All the recipes were put in this cute little clutch, which was soo me :) Overall it was a great afternoon!

It was so nice to be surrounded by hometown friends & family. With my shower being a big mix of people, it was special to have something with just us, with the people I grew up with and those who watched me grow up.

Mary-Jeanne, thank you sooo, so, so much again! You always know how to make me feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment