Thursday, April 15, 2010

The PERFECTTTT shoes!!

So my quest to find the perfect bridal shoes has ended! Woohoo!

I was started to get a little worried I wouldn't find my perfect shoes! I wanted something that obviously complimented my dress, was comfortable, was at least a 3.5" heel, white, open-toed, open-heeled, and sparkly! I also strongly preferred a designer shoe because my wedding photographers, Mike & Kate, like to take pictures of the shoes, so I obviously wanted to have nice shoes they could photograph!! Ha..lame excuse I know! But no really...I wanted nice shoes, I feel like I would be disrespecting my Priscilla of Boston dress if I didn't!

A couple weekends ago, I had to quickly run into Lord & Taylor to exchange my sister's prom dress, while I was there I decided to just browse the shoe department ;) I was looking for some cute new strappy spring sandals, but however...a white, high heeled, open-toed, open-heeled, sparkly, Calvin Klein shoe caught my attention! It was like a light from heaven shown down on it. The one on display was a size 7, a full size too big for me. Usually they display the smallest size they have in stock, but I decided to ask anyways...low and behold- they only had two pairs left, the 7 ANDDDD a 6!! My size, it was fate. I obviously snagged them!

So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment