Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Hair & Makeup Trial

This past weekend my Mom, my MOH, and I went back up to the Stowe Mountain Lodge for my hair and makeup trial!

Stowe Mountain Lodge has one of the top Spa's in Vermont and in New England, so obviously we decided to utilize it for the wedding. I'm so excited to be in such a nice, relaxing environment with all my favorite girls. It will be a nice spa morning before all the hustle and bustle!

So as for my hair trial, I really had NO idea what I wanted. The one thing I did know was I wanted something very elegant but soft and romantic at the same time, to compliment my dress. I found a few pictures, but none really caught my eye. I figured I would just let the stylist do her thing and we would go from there. We ended up combining a few pictures to get the hair style I was envisioning. It took two tries, but the final result was absolutely perfect. It was better then what I was hoping for. My headpiece also worked perfectly with the style I wanted. I truly felt like a princess and a bride!

My makeup trial went very smoothly. I lovedddd my makeup artist- she was so fun and calming. She also said I look like a "Bond Girl" and I should consider trying out to be the next one. Obviously with a compliment like that made me glow before she had applied any makeup. I let her do her thing as well, I told her what I liked and what I definitely didn't like, and I told her I wanted a more natural look. It ended up being perfect!

So hair and makeup trial done! If only they can make me look exactly like that for the real thing! Crossing fingers!

Sorry no pics, have to wait until the real thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment